Pak Change Log
The change log is now provided on GitHub at: GitHub Pak Releases.
Historical Change Log
Brief Pak change log of the the major features and changes for each release.
Changes in 0.9.5
- Warning about missing MakeMe targets when updating [issue NN].
Changes in 0.9.4
- Parsing corrupt JSON files with missing trailing commas [issue 6].
Changes in 0.9.3
- Exporting files [issue 5].
Changes in 0.9.2
- Add lockdown command to fix dependency versions [issue 1].
- Install with explicit versions [issue 3].
- Confusion with cached vs installed versions [issue 4].
Changes in 0.9.1
- Fix sorting versions > 10 [issue 2].
Changes in 0.9.0
- Fix to not overwrite files by default
- Clarify version expressions
- Allow paks to depend on the name of the application itself
- Fix '*' in version expressions and pre-releases
Changes in 0.8.0
- Initial release